Quickly create beautiful charts: bar charts, time series, pie charts, heat maps, and many more. Customize the look and feel of each chart through one of three modes: Basic, Advanced, and Developer.
With Mendix Charts you can quickly create beautiful charts. The following charts are included by default:
• Line chart: straight or curved lines, with or without markers
• Column chart: vertical bars, grouped or stacked
• Bar chart: horizontal bars, grouped or stacked
• Area chart: a line chart that displays quantitative data using colored areas between the axis and line(s)
• Pie chart: a pie or a doughnut chart
• Time series: show time series data
• Heat map: show color data values in a 2D matrix
• Bubble chart: add a size dimension to your chart
The widgets contain several settings in the Desktop Modeler to customize the look and feel and also offer support for on click events and custom tooltips.
There are three modes how you can use these charts (see the advanced tab):
• Basic: quickly setup a chart with the various widget options
• Advanced: specify additional JSON configuration
• Developer: this will add a “Toggle Editor” button at runtime to the chart which toggles an editor to play with different settings
Please see Charts in the Mendix documentation for details.
- We encourage everyone to open a Support ticket on Mendix Support in case of problems with widgets or scaffolding tools (Pluggable Widgets Generator or Pluggable Widgets Tools)